Background

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Sorry, we haven't posted for a couple months. Life is kind of starting to slow down. With the move and trying to get settled for the housewarming party, it was very busy for a while. The house is really starting to feel like home, and we love it! After living in a small apartment for a year, some extra space is so great.

Welcome to the Wiltz's

(Notice the fall wreath on the door that my talented and thoughtful sister made. :) )

I can't wait for the landscaping to be colorful again in the spring.

Back

Front Entry


Living Room

Living Room

Kitchen from the Living Room
Love the extra counter space!

Dining Area

Kitchen

That hallway goes to the half bath and garage


Kitchen

Back Entry


1/2 Bath


Laundry Room/Closet

I think my favorite appliances in the house are these bad boys.

Guest Bedroom

The largest of the 3 extra bedrooms. There is now a bed in here for our guests.


Master Bedroom

Master Bathroom

Guest Bathroom

Well that concludes the brief tour. A lot of things have changed already since these pictures were taken, but you'll just have to come visit to see how. We love having guests so feel free to book the guest room any time!

4 comments:

  1. Seriously...time for an update! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey your hubby came up and introduced himself to me today! I was so happy that he did. I am excited to meet you too!

    -Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl--I'm really needing another blog update from you. Tell us what you've been up to! Love you!

    ReplyDelete