Background

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

In the Beginning...



After many requests to see pictures of our house(under construction), Jeremy and I thought this would be the best way to show you the exciting progress on that and other areas of our lives... like the potted plants growing on the patio of our apartment.


Basement Foundation

Framing Goes up so fast.

June 12, 2009

Roof goes on!

Windows, Doors, and Roof on.


They have the plumbing, electrical, HVAC, and phone/cable most of the way done. We have so much fun going out and checking on the progress and are excited to make it our home.

As for the plants, we have a tomato plant, green pepper plant and some pansies. We started all of them from seed and have been impressed with our green thumbs.

I will do my best at keeping this updated with exciting news and glimpses into our life. We are going back to Bern for the holiday weekend and the whole family will be home. There is sure to be some fun pictures from that...

1 comment:

  1. Yay for your blog! Know that I'll be keeping up with it! Love you!

    ReplyDelete